ASSESSING OUR PATHSSpeaker : Jerry Kingsley
Description : Sunday Service
Can I view the webcast in iPhone, iPad , Android , Smart Tv's ?
- Yes. You can. However, the quality of the video will depend on your internet connectivity. No need of any Apps.
Why am I not able to view the webcast?
- Tamil Service webcast is Live on Every Sunday from 05:00Am to 1:30 Pm
- English service start on every Sunday from 06:00Am to 1:30 Pm
- Woman Service on Every Friday from 10:30 Am to 1: 00 Pm
- Refresh this page Every Sunday after 5:00AM to view the live Webcast. Click here to refresh now
Why am I experiencing frequent buffering?
- Buffering will occur due to many reasons like Internet connection, Computer speed, RAM, cache size etc
- The minimum Internet speed required is 512 kbps for low quality and 1 Mbps for high quality
- You can test your internet speed in www.speedtest.net
- Play video in single browser window only
Why is the webcast off in-between?
- Kindly make sure there is no download running in any of your gadgets from the same internet.
- If its in wireless networks, kindly check the shared gadgets. It may occupying the bandwidth
- Make sure of system updates running in background
- Refresh the page. Click here to refresh now
Thanks for your interest in NLAG. Please use this form if you have any prayer request/enquiry... we'll get back with you very soon.